Dewa Athena?! Be Champion!

Dewa Athena?! Be Champion!

Hey!
I was doing just fine before I met you... *singing* mm.. hehe I'm sorry.

SO!!.. After a long time I didn't write anything here... Now... I want to tell you a story about the event in my school. Yea, Dewa Athena.. You know, Dewa Athena is a sport even in my school. Because the schedule in my school so busy, also we share the sport hall with other school, so we can't organize it in raw of day, for 10 grade the event is held at every saturday.

Day 1

The First Saturday, my class was ready with our electric pink jersey. But for me, as always in my saturday schedule there is time to angklung rehearse with KPA3 (Keluarga Paduan Angklung 3), from 9 AM till evening. More over, in this saturday KPA3 have to hold a evaluation for concert. In evaluation, we act like we are in the real perform, then after that, the elders told us our lack and our superiority for now. It's about a month to the real concert,  evaluation is very important for the succeed of the concert. In the morning we rehearse all the song that we have learn and memorize. Then at 4pm we start the evaluation. We have got a permission to not attending Dewa Athena. But fortunately, Dewa Athena is starting at 7 AM so I have 2 hours to join.

First is the opening of the event, to pray for the continuity of the event, burn our spirit, and some of welcome word from the chairman of the event. Then at 8 AM the game started, the first game is Gobak Sodor, Gobak Sodor is a traditional game which has become international. Need 10 participants, the game is simple, we just need a string or chalk and people. Gobak Sodor consists of two teams, one team defend, and another team to attack, and it will 2 round of game, the team switching at second game. The rule of the thumb is to intercept the attackers can not escape to the last line is in a back and fourth. To determine the winner, seen by whose team with the more attacker succeed to escape at the end. We win is this game! yeah! And because it was almost 9 PM. I have to left the Bali field to practice angklung. But in the break time of practice, I visited Bali Field to ask my friend how is the game. They say, we are win at girls football for 9-1, volley and Tarik Tambang.  We lost at boys football, basketball, and girls dodgeball.

Day 2

I'm super excited for this!! cause you know what? The angklung practice start at 12 O'clock so I can play, watch and encouraging my team. The first game girls football, I joined in this game, and win 5-0. Then next is Tarik Tambang we also win at this. Haha.. it's funny to look at their faces when they pull the rope. They just need less then 30 second to win. I don't join at this Rope Pull, because they think I don't strong enough to pull (Humm.. they just don't know, but.. it's real though). Next is boys dodgeball. We lost it. The key is don't ever the opponent take over the ball, cause it would be really hard to get it back. Next's relay run of course we win at this with Rivan, Nadhillah, Afna, and Wildan as runner. Next is girls foot ball again. I joined at this game, but you know the song that played makes me want to dance. I can't  focussing at the game. And because it's too hot and tired, I being replaced by Tazkia. And the scores is equal 0-0. No time extension but penalty kick. Hmm you know, it's hard tho'. Unfortunately we lost at it. It's 12.00 time to Angklung Practice and Tiloe's theatre birthday party, I have to prepare it. But my friend says that we're winning at the volley ball. I'm feeling happy also tired for this Saturday.


Day 3

And Now!! The last day, The third Saturday.  Wow! Guess What? Before The Last Dewa Athena started, There is Paman Gober! (Stay tuned to answer your curiosity). This made everybody tired so, you know? our first game is gobak sodor, this is one step to final, but the referee has different rules, it provoked my class. then we lost it. Wkwkw, I'm about want to angry but it's funny tho', I don't know why. Then, Relay Run, they told me to rock paper scissor, I don't know about what's on their mind for asking me to do it, of course I will lost it. And our team is at the left side of running track, it's harder than the right of running track, so we lost it. It's okey, it's just a game, We can get a life value from the game, like the sportively and happiness. Yeah as always 12 o'clock is time to KPA. While I was in angklung practice, Dewa Athena still went on. Next is Tarik Tambang. We succeed to reach the final, but in final against 11th grade we lost it, they say it was the most hurting Tarik Tambang, Yea that's all I can tell you. See you...

Volley Ball
Here are some captured memories of us :

Encouraging Relay Run



While Playing Gobak Sodor

Pink!

Komentar

Postingan Populer