Welcome to my Blog !

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Hello everyone!! In my very first post i would like to introduce myself. My name is Aulia Chandra Dewi. People call me Rara or Acede (taken from the first alphabet of each words of my full name), such a weird name, right? I was born in May 3rd, 2002. Now, I'm 14 years old. I live in Bandung. I go to 3 Senior High School Bandung<3. I really love being here even though it's still a bit hard to do it. Before i study here, i have studied at Banjarsari Elementary School Bandung and 5 Junior High School Bandung. I'm really thankful to all my teacher when i was in the elementary and junior high school, because, because of them now i can be here. Also my parents, my family, and my friend<33 for supporting me.
My father was born in 1966, he is javanese. And my mother was born in 1974, she is sundanese. My parents both work on the same company. I'm the first child out of two. My little sister is in the same elementary school where i have studied. Next year she will go to junior high school. She is super annoying!1!!1 I can't stand, but lovely (to be honest i'm also super annoying). In my spare time i love to listening to music and watching youtube sometimes i read Al-Quran too (i just read it not memorize it), idk it's kinda make me more relax. I like to watch many kind of video, such as tutorial, video log, review of product, inspiring ideas, challenge, gaming video, comedy, motivation & inspirational video, news, etc. And i like to learn other language too from youtube. I want to be a doctor or working at nasa in the future. I hope it will not just be a dream.
And i hope my blog can be useful to you guys... Enjoy!

Komentar

Postingan Populer