My Holiyeay

My Holiyeay

Hey!!1! Longtime no see you. I Hope you guys miss me hehe.
Here I'm going to tell you about my holiday. A after semester holiday. A new year holiday. Unlike the title my holiday didn't really 'yeah' but yea its not bad because i had a time to rest, to relieve from saturation,  a me time, and a quality time with my family, hmmm finally. You know i just wrote holiyeay to make it more interesting to read:(.

I spent my time mostly in my bed. I woke up in the 6.00 am to pray then go to sleep again sometimes, or I started to suffer the internet my laptop while eating. I watched, I read, I listened many things. And I tried to use my camera, I learnt how to set it, I learnt how record a video goodly, I learnt how to edit a video, and others. Because I found out that I a bit wasting my time to just watch other people video or film. I want to try to make some. And sometimes I also played with my sister or with my friend. I go to cinema, to mall, to some cute restaurant to take some photo with my junior high school friend.

Because my mom didn't holiday too so i just had a family time in the weekend. We went to eat, we went around Lembang and Maribaya, we were shopping ( ofc because there is a massive sale anywhere ) or we just stay at home spent our time to cook or cleaned up the house.

me & my mom at sky tree
On Saturday, something December We went around Lembang, we went at a half to 6 in the morning so we didn't got the traffic jam. Because we went too soon so we buy ketan bakar to waste time.  First we go to The Lodge Maribaya hmm yea I know it's a very mainstream place but why not. The view is quite refreshing, it was very green and blue, the air are so mild. It's like I just willing go there just for breathing. My heart was like shouting free. There we didn't so much took photo we just sit, seeing the view and eat. There was some of special spot to take a photo. It's like we were sit in the swings and didn't know where it attached to, like we swing above the pine forest. And there is other but we have to pay and the laziest thing is we have to entry a very long line to take a photo. mmehh. Fortunately there is a people that want to take a photo in one of spot there named sky tree, but she was in a hurry so she sold it to me so I don't have to take a v long line. Here is a picture of my mom and I in the sky tree. And if we want the picture that they took it cost 10k/ photo (in form of jpg).
Then because it was a lunch time so we go to floating market. After that we buy some es mambo, tahu tauhid and pineapple to bring home.

And sometimes if I don't know what to do, I do my future homework, hmm. Because I know I would be so busy and tired next semester.

In new year's eve my big family and i got a barbeque in my house. We don't burn a fireworks because it don't really our style. I don't know... we just don't like a noises. We prefer to watch it from far, so we don't hear it explode.

After that my holiday was end because at January 2nd I have to go to school to exercise for nagabonar performance.

Yea guys it was my holiday story. I know it is a very boring story but yea...... i hope you guys like it and you found out that this is helpful, so don't forget to give me a big thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe, feel free to comment see you guys in my next blog! pftttt bye-bye<3!


Komentar

Postingan Populer