Dream Place

Dream Place

I Hope.

Hi friends:). Today I would like to share with you about my dream place. This kinda make me a little  bit sad to write this article, because it makes me want to live all this obligation as student and go for holiday. I miss my holiday so bad. I miss traveling. I miss those quality time with my family. I miss shopping. I miss sleeping in the hotel room and seeing to the relaxing view when i woke up. I miss that fancy breakfast. I miss my daytime sleep. I miss my childhood. I miss that Belgian Waffle. I miss rolling in the grass. I miss him /eh?. Huhuuu... (please guys encourage me).

HAAAAAAAA
LIKE REALLY GUYSSSS I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO SHOUT LOUDLY FROM THE TOP OF MOUNTAIN TO RELEASED ALL THIS EXHAUSTION, SO NO ONE CAN HEAR ME. 

I'm sorry for that.

BACK TO THE TOPIC GUYSS:)
Actually, I had some unique places I had visit in life. But, USA is in the first place of my dream place list, and it haven't be real. I want to visit USA (or live there some day). Literally, I don't have any specific city or town where I want to live in USA. Because it's like so lot of interesting city, like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Canada, California, Florida. Chicago, Miami, Cambridge and and many more. But I have a lot destination that I want to visit. 

First thing first why I want to visit or live in USA is I want to feel that 4 season. I want to sleep on the white snow. I want to run over the fallen leave. I want to smell all that various flower's smell. I want to surf in the beach and make my skin tanned, kissed by the sunlight. Second is in the USA everything is easier. Technology is way more effloresce than here, of course. There also everything you need is easy to search. From super high-end brand product until grocery store that sell all you need like, Target and Walmart, Sephora, and IKEA to search your room needed with less payment and others can you met at lot location. Also it's kinda dream place to shopping my fave brand clothing and fashion like Brandy Melville, Nordstrom, Berskha, Topshop, HM, Dior, Forever 21, Coach, Michael Kors, Supreme, Channel, Adidas, Nike, BBH,Victoria secret,  (checking my wallet > die).

Next is because I want to study in Harvard University in Cambridge or Stanford University. Hmm but..............(if you know what I mean). Then, because I want to work in NASA haha.  NASA office is in Washington D. C. It's an organization to research about the space. Haha but I don't think I could, my father also not allowed me for that. Next is I want to go to Chicago, because there is a lot unique arsitechture, I can take a lot picture. Then of course liberty statue, to take a picture to. And Hollywood, I want to go there, who knows I  meet my idol. Then I want to go to hershey's chocolate factory to get know how is it made. I want to go to Troll's Tongue it is a hill that very long than have a long structure so cool. I want to take a photo there. I think thats all for now, next time if I find another destination I want to visit I will update this article. So make sure u always check my blog ;) hehe. Bye bye...

NASA
Nasa Office



Troll's tongue
Target Grocery Store
Hershey's Chocolate World







          Photo cr: Google

Komentar

Postingan Populer