Unforgettable Moment

My Unforgettable Moment

HIIIIII PEEPS!!! Back again with me, in this post i want to share my unfogettable moment. \^;^/.

This happend when i was 3 years old. I don't really remember what day it happend. When I was 3 years old I didn't go to school. I spent my day in my house to sleep, watch tv, play, eat, drink milk, drawing, reading a book (actually I just saw the picture in it), or did nothing. When I was a kid I didn't have a friend to play with in the morning until afternoon, because all my friend around my house was go to school, my parents was work and my little sister hadn't born. I usually played by myself or played water if my maid were watering the plants or washing. I really like playing water that day, sometimes i was swimming in the little bumping pond. And I love reading a story book. I got my first story book from my favorite milk, procal gold. When my mom was came back from work, she brought me a story book, she said it was from the milk I drank. The story book was so attractive, educative and fun to read. So by that time, I start collecting the other series of the story book procal gold and I start buying another story book in the book store. I was so happy if my mom came back brought a story book.

When I was a little I was very annoying. That day I was very bored, my parents worked, my maid was watering the plant in the yard and I was watching her while drinking to my milk. And bad intention approached me, I wanted to lock the door so my maid couldn't enter. So I lock the door slowly so she couldn't hear it *ctrek ctrek* *hehehehe*, then I drank my milk again. After a few minutes I feel scared to be alone in the house, so I decided to open the door again. When I tried to open it, the door didn't want to get opened, I little panic about it then I tried again, my heart beated fast. I was very panic then I knocked the door from the inside. Then my maid hear it, I thought she was wondering what happend, she tried to came in but, she realized that the door was locked, she got panic an shout 'tolonggg' 'tolongg' many times. So many neighbor came, and tried to gave me instruction, they said turn the key to the left, but I couldn't, I have tried so many times. They said I could open the window and get out, but the window locked to tight I didn't that strong to opened it. My door have a glass in the middle of it so, my neighbor that the house next to my house cracked the glass and unlock the key, finally after about 30 minutes I can get out. My neighbor had a little scars because of the glass. Hmmm it was so bad, I felt very guilty, I didn't want meet him for a few months. After my parents came and asking why the door like that, my maid told them. And they got a little mad about it, then they brought me to the next house to apologized.
From that I got a little shy to everyone to my house hehe;( because everytime they visited my house they always pried up it huhu. But now not.


Soo guyss i think that all for today.. i hope you enjoy ;) hehe.... SEEE YAAA

Komentar

Postingan Populer